Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Turbans: Hijaab Trend?

I've been fascinated with the latest hijaab trend: Turbans. At first,I was convinced it would just not suit me,despite lovin' the whole look.But then a very daring friend tried it out on me and - ta da!I couldn't get enough of it.I spent literally the entire night trying to perfect it,much to my husbands amusement.


However,I'm not entirely convinced about the whole open-neck aspect.If you are used to covering up,then maybe the end pieces could be brought over to cover the neck.Alternatively,you could wear a polar neck,high collar or a big bling choker to cover up..Let me know what you think.


Here are some hijaab inspirations:







This looks gorgeous: Wrap a brightly (preferably contrasting) coloured scarf around the neck




Turban Tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and support!..Your input is valuable and much appreciated..Go forth and Dazzzle!! <3