Thursday, July 26, 2012

Style Inspiration- Rabia Z

I am obsessed with dressing up.The draws that hold my handbags are never big enough.My large cupboards never seem to close,thanks to the absurd number of clothing I own.Let's not even get started on my shoe's...
It may come across as superficial,but as a young Muslimah,I feel it is of utmost importance that we feel good in whatever we wear,modestly.When we feel good,we most definitely look good.When that gorgeous silky scarf matches perfectly with your newly purchased dress,the feeling is unreal,you want to wear that outfit to sleep too.

Growing up,I was the only young girl I knew who wore a hijaab.This made keeping it on extremely hard,as we all know how important it is for a young girl to feel like she fits in.As i grew older,I realised that I had it all wrong.I slowly learned more stylish ways to tie my hijaab (thanks to my ever-stylish older sister).I looked at magazines,the current fashion and fads and adjusted them slightly to suit my newly-found love for my hijaab.

Sure,I have a long way to go (ask any mother) but I can say with confidence:
ALHAMDULILLAH,i <3 my hijaab.
Here are some gorgeous outfits from the uber-trendy Rabia Z's Autumn Winter 2011 Collection.Go forth and dazzzle!!!







Ofcourse,we must always remember that it is what's inside that counts and one shoud never judge a person by the outter appearance.This article is simply to encourage young (or older) Muslimah's regarding their hijaab.

Allah (SWT) knows best.

2 comments:

  1. I love this and the scrafs make it look pretty ! your blog is great ! Following you now, would love for you to check out my blog and follow back if you like it ! xx
    See you around beautiful
    Xx
    Hélène
    http://www.thisisln.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank uuu (: much appreciated..
    Will check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and support!..Your input is valuable and much appreciated..Go forth and Dazzzle!! <3