Monday, December 3, 2012

Summer Trends

Just when I think that the hot weather is here to stay,cue;endless rain and cloudy skies.Regardless,I have decided to embrace my summer with the latest trends.The following are basics,with a twist..Here are some of my MUST-have items for the scorchers ahead!


What I love about this seasons trend is that,no matter what you pull out of your cupboard (provided it aint black,grey,brown etc),it's IN.Who would have thought we'd be wearing pink pants again ;)


 Boys carry knives,we carry our massive rings!Weapons of mass destruction,yes,but adorably girlish at the same time.I am crazy for beeeg blingy rings.Who doesn't enjoy tapping on that stylish Samsung S3 or scrolling on the iPad with sparkly fingers?
 
Too delicious for words.Everywhere I go,these two colours seem to pop out at me.So when i spotted a lovely satin camisole with this combo,I knew I had to have it.Combine these two hue's in any way,and you sure to make a statement.
 
 
Pretty scarves,wrapped around your head as a turban,draped on as a hijaab or simply as an accessory,loose around the neck,scarves are stylish and add a special touch to any outfit.
 
 
 
I read somewhere that Wearing sunglasses is like facebook in real life. you can stare at people without them knowing.
Ha!Although I wouldn't approve of stalking,I am attached to my sunglasses.This summer,along with our bright colour-blocking,let's try something quirky with our shades!
Heart or other shape sunnies are adorable,however,it doesn't always suit every face shape.If you love them anyway,just perch them ontop of your hijaab.


Or if you don't want them to be just decorations,buy a timeless shape,with a colour frame.Too pretty not to.
What are your favourites for this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and support!..Your input is valuable and much appreciated..Go forth and Dazzzle!! <3