Friday, November 2, 2012

Take Your Time,Summer

Someone buy the Weather a calender!The past week,we've been experiencing the craziest weather.Hot and humid,rain and storm,then cold and wintry.When Spring began,I remember everyone complaining that we had just jumped straight into summer,well,here's your Spring,South Africa!

We really are never satisfied,are we..

Anyway,the change in weather has frozen my brain and my ability to think,hence,no new posts in such a long time.Also,there are major renovations going on and who can concentrate with that constant BANG BANG BANG or nephews and nieces running around screaming to the beat?

So,while I plug in my ear-phones,lock my door and slip on a jersey,my mind is very very far away ------->


Ahhhh...think huge sunglasses,a lovely coral lipstick,a summery turban with a ultra-stylish floppy hat over,my favourite magazine and miles of beach....

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and support!..Your input is valuable and much appreciated..Go forth and Dazzzle!! <3